One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These include the early evolution of recombination, redundancy through polyploidy, division into chromosomes, and overlapping sequences as a means of reducing mutational targets.’
- ‘Ring chromosomes, chromatid exchanges and polyploidies were also observed at some treatments.’
- ‘This article generalizes their approach to allow for arbitrary modes of inheritance, including diploidy, polyploidy, sex linkage, cytoplasmic inheritance, and genomic imprinting.’
- ‘No significant increase in cells with chromosomal aberrations, polyploidy or endoreduplication was observed at the concentrations analyzed.’
- ‘The gymnosperms are characterized by large genomes and relatively low chromosome numbers; polyploidy is rare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.