A long-fiber rayon-and-polyester blend with a soft finish, used mainly in clothing.
- ‘On the woven side, there's the Brandon, style 3500 for men, and the Chelsea, style 3600 for women, both made of 70% polynosic and 30% polyester.’
- ‘The Preston, style 3328 from Dunbrooke's Club Collection, is a sand-washed polynosic ottoman knit polo with bird's-eye collar.’
- ‘In addition, there are fabrications that we have found great success with for the golf market as well as promotional products - polynosic wovens being among the favorites, Roehl adds.’
- ‘Since the economic slowdown took hold in 2000, Ash City has moved the brand's price point down and expanded it to include fabrics beyond mercerized cottons - such as poplins and polynosics - to attract more customers.’
- ‘ID Wear's stylish polynosic polo shirt for men is ideal for work, play and relaxation.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.