One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The particle movement can be simulated in cell-free systems by incubating beads that are coated with N-WASP, an activator of the Arp2 / 3 complex, in a mixture of polymerizable actin and four other essential proteins together with ATP.’
- ‘This will cause exponential network growth until the pool of polymerizable G-actin is locally depleted.’
- ‘These data suggest that, similar to salt-induced polymerization, the filament assembly by S1 involves an initial ‘monomer activation’ step transforming G-actin into polymerizable species.’
- ‘Other resins do have polymerizable components and dry by a combination of essential oil loss and polymerization.’
- ‘This stabilizing effect has been observed in solid copolymers of methacrylate monomers with Rhodamine 6G analogs containing polymerizable groups in their structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.