One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The genes involved could act with varying degrees of penetrance, or polygenically contribute to disease vulnerability with no single gene being wholly responsible.’
- ‘As polygenically inherited resistance is more stable, utilization of this type of resistance is likely to provide much more durable control of blackleg.’
- ‘Quantitative trait loci analyses have recently been initiated to map some of these polygenically controlled traits.’
- ‘Bone density is suggested to be multifactorially regulated and polygenically determined.’
- ‘The evolutionary ramifications of such a mosaic of temporal and spatial gene expression patterns on direct and correlated response to selection in complex, polygenically controlled traits could be considerable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.