One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of many atoms.
- ‘By removing the free metal ions from solution, the formation of the chloride containing polyatomic ions allows the oxidation reaction to continue toward equilibrium.’
- ‘The sum of oxidation numbers for all atoms in a polyatomic ion equals the charge on the ion, and the sum of all oxidation numbers for atoms in a neutral molecule equals zero.’
- ‘A polyatomic molecule with bonds which are polar is not necessarily polar itself.’
- ‘In contrast most other nonmetals tend to form polyatomic molecules in the gaseous state.’
- ‘The permeability sequence follows the affinity sequence of the binding sites, and larger and polyatomic anions exhibit a higher permeability than other anions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.