One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of many atoms.
- ‘A polyatomic molecule with bonds which are polar is not necessarily polar itself.’
- ‘In contrast most other nonmetals tend to form polyatomic molecules in the gaseous state.’
- ‘The sum of oxidation numbers for all atoms in a polyatomic ion equals the charge on the ion, and the sum of all oxidation numbers for atoms in a neutral molecule equals zero.’
- ‘The permeability sequence follows the affinity sequence of the binding sites, and larger and polyatomic anions exhibit a higher permeability than other anions.’
- ‘By removing the free metal ions from solution, the formation of the chloride containing polyatomic ions allows the oxidation reaction to continue toward equilibrium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.