One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Invasive techniques, such as polarographic oxygen microelectrodes, cannot be used in the lung because of the inaccessibility of the bronchial tree.’
- ‘The measurement of arterial PO 2 was revolutionized by the introduction of the polarographic oxygen electrode.’
- ‘Most popular are the polarographic and the optical spectroscopic methods.’
- ‘A standard polarographic assay was used to measure oxygen consumption by the isolated mitochondria.’
- ‘Oxygen consumption rates were measured, after 1 hr acclimation, in a closed system using a Clark-type polarographic oxygen electrode.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.