One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting an interface in which the user points with a cursor and clicks on a mouse (or other input device) in order to initiate a function.
- ‘This much larger graphic display area opens in full-screen mode, and employs a purely point-and-click interface.’
- ‘Because it is a point-and-click interface, users do not need extensive knowledge of complex control algorithms.’
- ‘Its graphical interface and point-and-click hypertext links made it easy to use.’
- ‘That is, it's a point-and-click adventure where you move a 3D character through 3D environments, and every so often the camera position changes to give you a different view of your surroundings.’
- ‘Players move one or more characters around the screen in old-fashioned point-and-click fashion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.