One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The members of the core team also cooperate closely with other caregivers such as dieticians, community nurses, ophthalmologists, and podiatrists.’
- ‘Further, direct supervision is provided by an RN, operating physician, licensed podiatrist, or licensed dentist.’
- ‘Patients who do not respond to simple interventions, or those who have orthopedic or systemic diseases complicating their foot care may require a referral to a podiatrist, foot clinic or orthopedist.’
- ‘Document any other dermatologic complaint and obtain a consultation with a podiatrist or dermatologist for overall care, if necessary.’
- ‘These must include allied health specialists, such as dentists, psychologists, psychiatrists, physiotherapists, podiatrists and dieticians, whose services Medicare has never covered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.