One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The end results are good though and, if you're willing to sacrifice speed for a truly pocketable snapper, take this Pentax model into consideration.’
- ‘We said, ‘O.K., we're going to make pocketable computers, and that's going to be the center of this universe.’’
- ‘The 775 is designed to be small, pocketable and extremely easy to use…’
- ‘The hidden keyboard means that the huge screen is easily accommodated, but it would still be nicer to have a more pocketable device.’
- ‘This 4-megapixel camera comes in a large chassis that's less pocketable but easier to hold steady when shooting pictures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.