One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In some patients the pneumonic infiltration was rapidly progressive, resulting in severe oxygen desaturation requiring assisted ventilation.’
- ‘Daily radiographic assessment is essential for monitoring of this potentially rapidly progressive pneumonic illness.’
- ‘In summary, SARS is a highly contagious and predominantly pneumonic illness.’
- ‘No vaccine currently is available for pneumonic or bubonic plague.’
- ‘There was no clinical or bacteriological evidence of a pneumonic process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.