One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But these same kind of bacteria, pneumococcal bacteria, also help cause ear infections, or otitis media.’
- ‘Septicaemia, particularly pneumococcal and meningococcal, may be associated with widespread thrombosis.’
- ‘The new pneumococcal vaccine may help prevent ear infections caused by certain bacteria.’
- ‘The pneumococcal bacterium is the second most common cause of bacterial meningitis.’
- ‘Last year pneumococcal meningitis accounted for 5% of all cases of bacterial meningitis in Ireland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.