One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Septicaemia, particularly pneumococcal and meningococcal, may be associated with widespread thrombosis.’
- ‘The pneumococcal bacterium is the second most common cause of bacterial meningitis.’
- ‘Last year pneumococcal meningitis accounted for 5% of all cases of bacterial meningitis in Ireland.’
- ‘The new pneumococcal vaccine may help prevent ear infections caused by certain bacteria.’
- ‘But these same kind of bacteria, pneumococcal bacteria, also help cause ear infections, or otitis media.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.