One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its a funny restaurant plushly decorated with many nooks and crannies - tables are on balconies or in turrets or tucked away.’
- ‘She led her into a side office, which was very plushly decorated and had a blazing freestanding fireplace in the center of the room.’
- ‘I was used to genteel plushly carpeted floors, mock Tudor windows and staff who bowed humbly if you passed them in a corridor.’
- ‘The corridor and the offices beyond were plushly carpeted and well furnished.’
- ‘They looked more like plushly appointed VIP accommodations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.