One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A children's toy, typically a toy animal, made of soft fabric and stuffed with cotton or a similar filling.‘a whimsical store chock-full of plush toys’
- ‘The commercial shows a series of weeping plush toys with a background voice-over that warns against the perils of chicken pox.’
- ‘My dog enjoys dissecting the plush toys to extract the squeaker.’
- ‘It's a monkey, not a plush toy.’
- ‘Never put your baby to bed with blankets, comforters, quilts, pillows, or plush toys.’
- ‘The gift set is nicely presented, and a quick way to get four DVDs and a small plush toy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.