One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for lead poisoning
- ‘Occult lead poisoning is a difficult diagnosis to make in a primary care setting because the symptoms of plumbism are nonspecific.’
- ‘Pediatric plumbism was rarely diagnosed, however, the victims of this ‘silent epidemic’ going to their graves as cases of meningitis, polio, or convulsions.’
- ‘On his admission to our hospital, a suspicion of plumbism was formed.’
- ‘All patients recognized to have plumbism warrant immediate environmental intervention.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.