One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bury in the soil by plowing.
- ‘Instead of being cut and sold, the cover crops are plowed under to nourish the soil.’
- ‘All perennial weeds need to be plowed under completely when the field is prepared.’
- ‘If they guess wrong, an entire crop could left in the field to be plowed under.’
- ‘Straw can be plowed under, but that costs about $8 to $10 an acre.’
- ‘And, of course, by not plowing under the crop residue, the farmers save on costs of labor, fuel, tractors, and other equipment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.