One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bury in the soil by plowing.
- ‘If they guess wrong, an entire crop could left in the field to be plowed under.’
- ‘Instead of being cut and sold, the cover crops are plowed under to nourish the soil.’
- ‘Straw can be plowed under, but that costs about $8 to $10 an acre.’
- ‘All perennial weeds need to be plowed under completely when the field is prepared.’
- ‘And, of course, by not plowing under the crop residue, the farmers save on costs of labor, fuel, tractors, and other equipment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.