One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bury in the soil by plowing.
- ‘And, of course, by not plowing under the crop residue, the farmers save on costs of labor, fuel, tractors, and other equipment.’
- ‘If they guess wrong, an entire crop could left in the field to be plowed under.’
- ‘Instead of being cut and sold, the cover crops are plowed under to nourish the soil.’
- ‘Straw can be plowed under, but that costs about $8 to $10 an acre.’
- ‘All perennial weeds need to be plowed under completely when the field is prepared.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.