One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like the novel, the movie is essentially plotless.’
- ‘As a result, the film feels plotless because none of the big moments are big, none resonate emotionally the way they need to.’
- ‘Both film and play are essentially plotless, depending heavily on strong performances from the leading couple.’
- ‘I knew they were stupid and essentially plotless, but they were so much fun to read.’
- ‘The film has been described as plotless, which is unfair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.