One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both film and play are essentially plotless, depending heavily on strong performances from the leading couple.’
- ‘As a result, the film feels plotless because none of the big moments are big, none resonate emotionally the way they need to.’
- ‘The film has been described as plotless, which is unfair.’
- ‘Like the novel, the movie is essentially plotless.’
- ‘I knew they were stupid and essentially plotless, but they were so much fun to read.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.