One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of these coarsely plicated specimens have right central and anterior plicae bifurcated into two minor folds and have narrow secondary plicae in the interspaces of the left valves.’
- ‘A more detailed examination of the gastroesophageal junction often demonstrates the plicated area of the stomach.’
- ‘They are commonly formed by mantle extension and shrinkage, and in some cases, mantle bulging or bending results in formation of plicated shell folding.’
- ‘Considering that the original hasn't been seen in a year and three quarters, it looks more like he's plicated.’
- ‘From there, plication was continued toward the mid-axillary line, resulting in a large part of the plicated tissue being located in the central tendon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.