One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A thoracoscopic lung biopsy and pleural abrasion were performed at an outside hospital.’
- ‘Bilateral pleural and pericardial disease with diffuse infiltrates are possible.’
- ‘A visceral pleural line is seen without distal lung markings.’
- ‘The pleural and pericardial effusions were fully aspirated.’
- ‘The abscess may track down to the mediastinum to enter into the trachea, oesophagus or the pleural cavity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.