One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bilateral pleural and pericardial disease with diffuse infiltrates are possible.’
- ‘A visceral pleural line is seen without distal lung markings.’
- ‘The abscess may track down to the mediastinum to enter into the trachea, oesophagus or the pleural cavity.’
- ‘A thoracoscopic lung biopsy and pleural abrasion were performed at an outside hospital.’
- ‘The pleural and pericardial effusions were fully aspirated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.