One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They separated the tumors into 4 types: ceruminous gland adenocarcinoma, ceruminous adenoma, adenoid cystic carcinoma, and pleomorphic adenoma.’
- ‘A representative cut section of pleomorphic adenoma with extensive necrosis is shown in Figure 1.’
- ‘The tumor cells had slightly eosinophilic cytoplasm and pleomorphic nuclei with prominent nucleoli.’
- ‘The sarcomatous component featured pleomorphic, plump spindle cells with prominent mitoses.’
- ‘It is possible that they represent other histologies, such as pleomorphic adenomas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.