One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many mutants died or showed pleiotropic defects casting doubt on the specificity of their retinal phenotype and were not included in this report.’
- ‘Similarly, mutations within the Drosophila CBP homolog have wide-ranging pleiotropic phenotypes.’
- ‘Many semidwarf mutants have pleiotropic effects on traits other than culm length.’
- ‘Conservation of this function in humans may explain many of the pleiotropic phenotypes of cartilage hair hypoplasia.’
- ‘There appears to be a common logic that can be discerned behind the list of these pleiotropic changes in cell metabolism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.