One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many semidwarf mutants have pleiotropic effects on traits other than culm length.’
- ‘There appears to be a common logic that can be discerned behind the list of these pleiotropic changes in cell metabolism.’
- ‘Conservation of this function in humans may explain many of the pleiotropic phenotypes of cartilage hair hypoplasia.’
- ‘Many mutants died or showed pleiotropic defects casting doubt on the specificity of their retinal phenotype and were not included in this report.’
- ‘Similarly, mutations within the Drosophila CBP homolog have wide-ranging pleiotropic phenotypes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.