One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the side are pleasurably redundant waffle fries.’
- ‘They have ample time to pleasurably walk up and down the mountain, catching sunrise at the top and savouring every aspect of the amazing scenery.’
- ‘And no one, except the activists getting pleasurably hysterical over margaritas and mango salsa, gives any credence to claims to the contrary.’
- ‘They could be at the zoo, or ice-skating at Somerset House, or pleasurably slumped with leftover chocolates in their cosy sitting-rooms.’
- ‘One could get pleasurably lost for hours in its labyrinthine lanes with tiny shops that sell just about every imaginable commodity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.