One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Too many consultants are too busy being crowd pleasers.’
- ‘But for red-meat lovers, the osso buco and the aged strip sirloin are true pleasers, the latter even more impressive for the price.’
- ‘They are likely to become ‘people pleasers, ‘going out of their way to obtain universal approval.’’
- ‘Whether baked, barbecued, curried, grilled, stewed, or stir-fried, shrimp are palate pleasers throughout the Western world.’
- ‘Now I've learned to stop being the people pleaser and just take it as I am, you know?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.