One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of counselling or psychotherapy in which play is used as a means of helping children express or communicate their feelings.
- ‘Children are integrated into the treatment program through special activities, play therapy, and family therapy.’
- ‘Since the 1950s, the disciplines of family therapy and play therapy have developed simultaneously but separately.’
- ‘Three theoretical approaches were the most frequently ranked as panelists' first choice: Structural family therapy, child play therapy, and an integrative approach.’
- ‘Practitioners increasingly recognize the usefulness of nonverbal communication methods, such as play therapy, in engaging and helping these young children.’
- ‘Family therapists can utilize techniques from both family therapy and play therapy as an effective way to include children as part of the therapeutic process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.