One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its determination is equivalent to measuring the whole-cell currents of a plasmalemmal channel system and provides important information on the voltage-controlled gating of the [Ca.sup.2 +] release channels in the SR.’
- ‘Caveolins are the main structural proteins of glycolipid/cholesterol-rich plasmalemmal invaginations, termed caveolae.’
- ‘The exclusion of extracellularly placed hydrophilic, fluorescent dye molecules of various sizes have frequently been used to determine the existence of a barrier (often called a ‘seal’) after plasmalemmal injury.’
- ‘The undulating plasmalemmal invaginations have been reported to be unique to brown adipose tissue and hibernomas.’
- ‘Ultrastructural examination of the tumor in case 2 revealed pleomorphic mitochondria with dense matrices and transverse lamellar cristae, micropinocytotic vesicles, and periodic short plasmalemmal densities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.