One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was not the best living, but they planned to get some plantable foods on one of their journeys.’
- ‘Ferretti says all vine crops can be transplanted if plantable containers or plastic pop-out containers are used, so gardeners can buy starter plants from garden centers or grow their own from seed.’
- ‘The increasingly popular living trees are in short supply, so growth prospects for this business are strong, especially since the farm uses only 100 of its 250 plantable acres.’
- ‘Available in four colors (exposed aggregate, buff/tan, gray, and terra cotta), the system consists of different plantable retaining blocks and a Posi-Dura geosynthetic fabric system.’
- ‘And her father, a retired stone mason, showed her how to carve up the hill into level, plantable tiers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.