One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A diagram or model that indicates the placement of retail products on shelves in order to maximize sales.
- ‘E-mail can be used to communicate critical new item details, with links to a Web site showing new products in a planogram, configured to each store or cluster.’
- ‘Through a subscription to Marketmax software, Lowe's national suppliers then can create planograms for aisles they control.’
- ‘They carry around batches of paper - building permits, store maps, planograms - and, with paper and pen, check off jobs completed.’
- ‘Detailed booklets called planograms, or ‘pogs’ in Dollar General parlance, have to be read and understood on the fly.’
- ‘Each location is merchandised according to carefully designed planograms, with standards clearly defined in the Pioneer Merchandising Standards and Practices Guide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.