One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A more plagiaristic reworking of the Doors’ ‘Riders on the Storm’ I have yet to hear.’
- ‘By all accounts, he should not have been allowed near a camera after this plagiaristic mess.’
- ‘I've got no compunction about being plagiaristic.’
- ‘Which means, of course, that the folks at Shanghai Daily aren't really a bunch of unoriginal plagiaristic copycats.’
- ‘Unless of course I merely forgot I'd heard it and it slowly burrowed its way back into my conscious, furtively enough to avoid plagiaristic suspicion and think, for one small, precious moment, that it might have been mine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.