One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unlike the countless self-pitying plagiarists who have followed in his wake, his was not simply another all-American whine.’
- ‘He was a great borrower, but he didn't borrow like a plagiarist, he borrowed to change things according to his need.’
- ‘I often wonder what journalism's legendary scribes would say about this year's crop of liars, plagiarists, and incompetents.’
- ‘He has inspired imitators, tolerated plagiarists and confounded the computer geeks who try in vain to turn his craft into software.’
- ‘Meanwhile, the hit parade of plagiarists and liars turning their moral shortcomings into cold, hard cash continues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.