One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Punters and place-kickers have more pressure than anybody because that might be our last play of the game,’ Aguiar says.’
- ‘He is in fact the only place-kicker on the NFL's Hall of Fame list.’
- ‘Mike was a burly guy who played both ways in football as an end at Duke, and earned a spot on the All-Conference team as a receiver and place-kicker.’
- ‘Espn has started broadcasting tape of how the place-kickers did in pre-game warm-ups.’
- ‘Heather believed she was a good football place-kicker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.