One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer casing which is not very tall and has a square cross section.
- ‘The desktop model is similar to the pizza box.’
- ‘My wife might be listening, but in essence it's a little pizza box that oscillates and it oscillates to the point of barely perceptible vibrations.’
- ‘Today, a server that is about the size of a pizza box can reside in a rack with 41 others; tomorrow, Bogues expects rack systems to hold hundreds of servers.’
- ‘Shaped like a small pizza box, it's mounted flat on the side of the case to aid heat dissipation.’
- ‘Everybody expected a pizza box, so what would have been the harm of a larger Mac mini if they weren't even thinking of marketing it as transportable?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.