A form of golf played on a miniature course in which the green can be reached in one stroke from the tee.
- ‘He had played pitch and putt by then but, he admits, golf is an altogether different proposition.’
- ‘Tom is a former keen sportsman, he played junior soccer and loved the game of pitch and putt.’
- ‘He died on Sunday pursuing his favourite pastime of pitch and putt on his local course where he was club chairman.’
- ‘So it's the weekend, and yet again we find ourselves on Sandwell Valley Park Farm golf course - this time for a bit of pitch and putt.’
- ‘We go somewhere all the time be it pitch and putt, swimming or bocce.’