(in Spanish-speaking regions) a gunman or gangster.
- ‘He's so good, in fact, that the nastiest bunch of pistoleros in the Territory set out to recruit him to join their gang.’
- ‘Knowing this, most experienced pistoleros will gladly trade a little additional recoil for a lighter burden.’
- ‘For many years, the National Matches drew over a thousand pistoleros.’
- ‘Some savvy pistoleros refer to it as the Rolls Royce of handgun holsters and I'm inclined to agree with them.’
- ‘Not that these expert pistoleros would stretch the truth - as they apparently are all expert shots at long ranges.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.