One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘People now can be hardcore ninja dwarves, or err towards the piratic side of elfdom.’
- ‘His ship was accused of involvement in a piratic act in 1436, and he was personally accused of conspiring to hijack another ship, of which he later became the owner.’
- ‘They are the problem in Mindanao because they have always been the aggressors, oppressors and colonizers, the inheritors of piratic colonialism.’
- ‘The Buccaneers, dashing enough in its way with its traditional piratic flavour, was still too land-bound by far.’
- ‘An investigation was held and they found out at least thirty of Yarmouth's ships had been involved in piratic activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.