One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small nematode worm which is an internal parasite of vertebrates.
- ‘When I checked it out, I knew right away they were pinworms.’
- ‘If your child has ascariasis, she should be evaluated for other intestinal parasites, such as pinworm.’
- ‘You can get pinworms by unknowingly swallowing microscopic pinworm eggs.’
- ‘Everyone in your house should take the drugs even if they do not have pinworms.’
- ‘Threadworms, or pinworms, are small intestinal worm parasites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.