One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Numerous pinocytotic vesicles were present, aligned in a layer subjacent to the plasma membrane.’
- ‘Electron microscopic examination showed spindle cells containing fine filaments associated with focal densities and pinocytotic vesicles, indicating rudimentary smooth muscle cell differentiation.’
- ‘Intracytoplasmic pinocytotic vesicles were rarely found.’
- ‘Abundant basal lamina, interdigitating cell membrane, rough endoplasmic reticulum, and pinocytotic vesicles were seen in all 3 cases.’
- ‘The cells had dense basal lamina with pinocytotic vesicles along their surface and numerous cytoplasmic thin microfilaments with dense bodies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.