One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Abundant basal lamina, interdigitating cell membrane, rough endoplasmic reticulum, and pinocytotic vesicles were seen in all 3 cases.’
- ‘Intracytoplasmic pinocytotic vesicles were rarely found.’
- ‘The cells had dense basal lamina with pinocytotic vesicles along their surface and numerous cytoplasmic thin microfilaments with dense bodies.’
- ‘Electron microscopic examination showed spindle cells containing fine filaments associated with focal densities and pinocytotic vesicles, indicating rudimentary smooth muscle cell differentiation.’
- ‘Numerous pinocytotic vesicles were present, aligned in a layer subjacent to the plasma membrane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.