One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My cheeks are flushed as I gasp for air, and their rosy pinkness glows like a sunrise.’
- ‘If you expose your whole body to sunlight and your skin develops mild pinkness, it's equivalent to taking between 10,000 and 25,000 units of Vitamin D.’
- ‘Lightning was blazing the sky with colour, making the clouds glow with an evil pinkness.’
- ‘On one hand the head-to-toe pinkness is terribly cute, but it serves no practical purpose at this age, does it?’
- ‘This is pink, yes, but the pinkness is just a bare blush washed in to the base.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.