One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large harmless North American snake with dark markings. When disturbed it hisses loudly and vibrates its tail.
- ‘The pine snakes, the gopher snakes, and bullsnakes all used to be treated as a single species.’
- ‘Louisian pine snake is possibly one of the rarest snakes in North America It is illegal to catch or possess these snakes in the state of Texas.’
- ‘For years the pine snake survived relatively unnoticed on the property.’
- ‘The Louisiana pine snake, one of the rarest snakes in the U.S., is relatively abundant on a managed forest in Bienville Parish, Louisiana, and scientists want to know why.’
- ‘The Louisiana pine snake is one of the rarest snakes in the United States.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.