One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The main risks to the other lasers are the pigmentary changes, either slightly lighter or darker skin that is usually temporary, swelling for a few days or superficial flaking of the skin or sometimes blistering.’
- ‘Thus, greater pigmentary changes were observed in the forehead compared to the forearm, a finding compatible with the greater distribution of melanocytes in this anatomic area.’
- ‘No scarring or pigmentary alteration was seen in any study patient.’
- ‘Skin becomes dry, scaly, and undergoes pigmentary changes.’
- ‘By the third week only residual pigmentary changes remained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.