One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- British term for physical therapy
- ‘Recovery can be aided by speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and counselling.’
- ‘Video games have been used as a form of physiotherapy or occupational therapy in many different groups of people.’
- ‘She said physiotherapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation could be all be provided at home.’
- ‘Each day is a regime of exercises and physiotherapy, a routine designed to restore as much normality as possible.’
- ‘A trial might need people, for example, to provide physiotherapy or cognitive behaviour therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.