One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the functions of living organisms and their parts.‘dolphins may be physiologically stressed by human noise’
- ‘Physiologically, amphibians might be good indicators of environmental problems.’
- ‘I couldn't physiologically explain the improvement I was seeing.’
- ‘Eating disorders are in fact psychological, and not physiologically orientated.’
- ‘Physiologically, the plants mature at approximately the same rate, with harvest occurring at the same time.’
- ‘To scare someone into producing more sperm is physiologically impossible.’
- ‘Isolated from a social context, the program for morphing facial likenesses rang of misled 19th-century attempts to physiologically categorize criminal types.’
- ‘I couldn't believe how quickly stress affected me physiologically.’
- ‘In certain situations, the tube may be anatomically patent but may not function properly physiologically.’
- ‘There can be no doubt that dust inhaled is physiologically undesirable.’
- ‘This is physiologically difficult given the abnormally low-calorie use associated with many people's sedentary lifestyles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.