One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The successful use of cold therapy in various modalities has been based on the physiologic knowledge of the effects of cold on injured tissues.’
- ‘I wanted to learn how to break the physiologic bond to sugar.’
- ‘The ankle joint was inflated with physiologic saline solution.’
- ‘Infants exposed to depression in utero begin life with a variety of physiologic disturbances.’
- ‘Therapy would mimic the physiologic delivery system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.