One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ontology is phenomenalistic in its leanings, though open to a more physicalistic interpretation.’
- ‘Predicate dualism is the theory that psychological or mentalistic predicates are essential for a full description of the world and are not reducible to physicalistic predicates.’
- ‘Alternative hypotheses may be offered for the clinical phenomena that led Freud to propose a death instinct, but they all involve different forms of a less physicalistic object relations theory.’
- ‘According to this argument, physicalism requires that all phenomena be susceptible in principle of a physicalistic explanation.’
- ‘Any construction of physicalistic discourse in terms of sense experience, logic, and set theory would have been seen as satisfactory if it made the physicalistic discourse come out right.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.