One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ontology is phenomenalistic in its leanings, though open to a more physicalistic interpretation.’
- ‘According to this argument, physicalism requires that all phenomena be susceptible in principle of a physicalistic explanation.’
- ‘Any construction of physicalistic discourse in terms of sense experience, logic, and set theory would have been seen as satisfactory if it made the physicalistic discourse come out right.’
- ‘Predicate dualism is the theory that psychological or mentalistic predicates are essential for a full description of the world and are not reducible to physicalistic predicates.’
- ‘Alternative hypotheses may be offered for the clinical phenomena that led Freud to propose a death instinct, but they all involve different forms of a less physicalistic object relations theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.