One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Protozoologists and phycologists tend to use mutually exclusive classifications.’
- ‘Gary considers himself very fortunate in having had Dr. Larry A. Whitford, a preeminent phycologist, serve as his Ph.D. advisor.’
- ‘These difficulties are compounded by the lack of trained phycologists.’
- ‘I'm also a phycologist or someone who studies algae.’
- ‘Dr. Smith recommended that Max continue his research at Ohio State University with Dr. L.H. Tiffany and Dr. E.N. Transeau, both prominent phycologists during the 1930s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.