Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A light-sensitive polymeric material, especially one used in printing plates or microfilms.
- ‘The trick is to cross two separate lasers, and where they intersect to write in three dimensions across a 1.3 millimeter gap filled with a two chemistry photopolymer, between the substrates.’
- ‘The resin is a high-speed liquid photopolymer.’
- ‘This high-speed liquid photopolymer is a good, all-purpose material for prototyping interior automotive parts.’
- ‘However, the company is further researching a photopolymer invented at Bell Labs.’
- ‘Typical photopolymers use a single chemical process for bonding molecules together both to form the medium and perform the recording.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.