One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A photograph of a microscopic object, taken with the aid of a microscope.
- ‘Quite simply the author has, wherever applicable, gone to the effort of creating lucid diagrams in concert with detailed histologic and electron microscopic photomicrographs to illustrate key concepts.’
- ‘I use a photographic filtered lamp assembly with a trinocular microscope for photomicrographs of specimens.’
- ‘The increased use of color has enhanced many of the gross and microscopic photomicrographs, in particular the immunohistochemical stains.’
- ‘An extensive number of photographs go with each gross description, followed by mostly color photomicrographs and often electron photomicrographs as well.’
- ‘Throughout his career, Julie was an innovator, contributing to improvements in photomicrographs and the microscopes, cameras, and film that produced them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.