One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The protein concentrations were measured photometrically, using the extinction coefficients given in Table 1.’
- ‘Creatinine concentrations in serum were assayed photometrically with standard test combinations.’
- ‘The p-nitrophenol released is proportional to the ALP activity and can be measured photometrically.’
- ‘Chlorophyll concentration was analysed photometrically at 652 nm after Arnon.’
- ‘Total tropinone reductase activity was measured photometrically by NADPH consumption with tropinone as substrate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.