One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The decomposition or separation of molecules by the action of light.
- ‘To the best of our knowledge, no spectral and compositional data have ever been directly and simultaneously obtained for anthracene photolysis in solid particulate matter.’
- ‘This reaction should take place in darkroom conditions to protect the aryl azide from photolysis.’
- ‘These compounds are generated by photolysis of atoms and simpler chemical compounds.’
- ‘The photolysis of diatomic ligands from heme iron has been used to study ligand rebinding kinetics and protein relaxation processes in a number of heme proteins.’
- ‘Phosphorylation spectra are not disturbed by photolysis signals because photolysis is complete before recording of the first spectrum used in the subtraction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.