One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or resembling photographs.‘high-tech digital photographic equipment’
in photographs, pictorial, graphicdetailed, graphic, exact, precise, accurate, minute, faithful, lifelike, vivid, realistic, naturalistic, cinematic, filmicView synonyms
- ‘The Pickfords have also provided full details of the photographic equipment they used.’
- ‘The hallucinatory quality of the scene is enhanced by the precise, almost photographic technique.’
- ‘This unique collection of photographic art comes in a beautiful hardcover book.’
- ‘It is designed to capture the exact photographic moment during an action shot.’
- ‘Within a few minutes I am clicking away to photographic fame and fortune on my Sony digicam.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.