One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who takes photographs, especially as a job.‘a freelance press photographer’
lensman, paparazzo, documentarianView synonyms
- ‘He also earned himself a reputation as a documentary photographer in wartime.’
- ‘No matter how horrific the image, the photographer has documentary evidence on his side.’
- ‘At what point should a photographer put away the camera and remember his humanity?’
- ‘I was surrounded by about 100 photographers who had their cameras trained on me.’
- ‘Even the most amateur of photographers can snap perfect shots in this idyllic place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.