One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lizzie has other ideas, however, and before long she's cavorting photogenically with Paolo, a sort of junior Enrique Iglesias who talks her into impersonating another famous musician.’
- ‘A classic was the well-fed Ojukwu's use of his photogenically starving children to generate sympathy during the Biafran war.’
- ‘To collect tissue samples for the genetic project, I return to the Pennsylvania woods in late summer with John Cancalosi, a nature photographer who has decided that snakes are, photogenically, ‘the new birds.’’
- ‘I'd seen it browsing photogenically in an opening where the spring fed stream comes into the marsh, with that sweet evening light hitting it just so.’
- ‘But the clashes between mutants of varying capabilities make for excellent fight scenes, the climactic one occurring, both photogenically and symbolically, atop the Statue of Liberty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.